CHIM International is always looking for dedicated, pasionate individuals to join our world class team
Position – Remote Coding, Inpatient, Outpatient (Clinic and Surgical), ED, and Observation
Position Type – Non-Exempt
Location – Remote – Reside in PA only
Duration – Full-Time and Part-Time positions available
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provides remote medical records coding and abstracting services to our clients nationwide; and
- Work remotely from a home office within the State of Pennsylvania.
- Excellent hourly compensation and growth potential
- Computer with dual monitors
- Continuing education
- One of these credentials from AHIMA: RHIT, CCA, CCS, CCS-P; or from AAPC: CPC-A, CPC, COC, or CIC
- Candidates with the “A” – Apprentice designation are encouraged to apply
- Ability to work from home using high speed internet
- Experience with EMR, multiple encoders and abstracting systems
CHIM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equality opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.